The visit of the website www.fpih2020.eu does not imply that the user must provide any information regarding their identity, being totally anonymous and, in no case, can be associated with a specific and identified user. In the event that personal data is provided, these data will be collected and used in accordance with the limitations and rights set forth in the aforementioned data protection standard.
Users who provide personal data consent clearly, accurately and unequivocally to these conditions:
Responsible for the processing of your data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: ASOCIACIÓN NACIONAL DE EMPRESAS DE SERVICIOS ENERGÉTICOS hereinafter “THE COMPANY”
- Nº CIF: G85836013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COMPANY it has a Data Protection Delegate through which the User may make complaints, claims and suggestions regarding the processing of their personal data, as well as exercise their rights. For this, the User may go to the following email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
How do we obtain personal data?
THE COMPANY collects the personal data that you provide through the forms included in the website, our email addresses and through telephone contact.
What personal information do we obtain?
THE COMPANY collects the following data through the form on our website that the user has freely accessed: Name, phone, location and email.
THE COMPANY outside the website, usually by phone or email, will collect the data necessary to maintain a business relationship and the information necessary for the billing of its services or to continue informing you of our services: Name and surname or company name, postal address , postal code, city, province, country, NIF or CIF, and bank details for issuing invoices.
What do we use your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with you in compliance with the obligations of accounting, legal, tax and administrative nature.
To be able to offer you via mail, or via social networks services and products of your interest.
To be able to answer you if you have any questions or request a quote.
The requested personal data are mandatory, so that the refusal to provide them will mean that it is impossible to carry out the provision of the contracted services or the response of the queries.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data of the User will only be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, including the purposes to satisfy any legal, accounting and regulatory reporting requirements.
In case of exercising your right of deletion, your data will be blocked and kept in a restricted way available to the competent authorities during the period established by the Law to meet possible criminal, commercial or administrative responsibilities.
Clause for forms
In the event that THE COMPANY has forms, the identification of the user is full, since it is the user himself who voluntarily enters his or her data in our forms.
The information provided by the user will be used by THE COMPANY, exclusively for the purposes that are reported in each case. Each of our forms includes a specific privacy clause through which the user will voluntarily give his consent to the automated processing of the data provided.
THE COMPANY will be the entity responsible for the file generated with the personal data provided by the users of its website in the forms.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by the That Directive 95/46 / EC is repealed, THE COMPANY undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
These data may be used in order to answer your questions and send you information related to the entity that may be of interest to you.
If you wish to clarify any aspect related to the policy of THE COMPANY in relation to the users who visit our website, do not hesitate to contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of your data
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
THE COMPANY will collect and process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- To the Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- Accounting Advisors
What happens if you provide us with third party data?
In the event that, in the course of a relationship with us, you provide us with Third Party data, we remind you that you are solely responsible for having obtained your prior consent to communicate the data with the purpose that in each case you are informed, as well as having informed you of the content of this Policy.
How we protect your personal data
In THE COMPANY we are aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the transit of information with our clients and for this we have the maximum security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of communications.
The secure SSL server (Secure Socket Layer) establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the client’s computer and the server of our internet provider complying with the pseudonymisation conditions provided by the GDPR .
You can verify that the connection is being made through a secure server by checking one of the following aspects:
- By means of the address (URL) of the server, since in a secure server it starts with https: when normally it does it through http.
- By means of an indication of your browser program that an entire key (instead of broken as in any non-secure server) or a closed padlock (instead of open as in any non-secure server) appears in one of the lower corners of the screen ).
What are your rights?
The user can exercise their rights recognized in the GDPR, access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability through communication through our email email@example.com by stating your name, last name, address for notification purposes, date and signature of the petition, telephone and contact email.
It must accompany a photocopy of the D.N.I. or supporting document.
What rights can you exercise?
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- By exercising this right you will be able to know the information related to the treatment we carry out on your personal data.
- Right to request the correction of your personal data if they are not accurate.
- You can correct or modify your data in case they are inaccurate or incomplete to ensure that the information we may have about you is correct.
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- You can request the deletion of your personal data when any of the cases contemplated. For example, illicit data processing, or when the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection has disappeared. However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information should prevail.
- Right of opposition
- Through this right you can object to the processing of your personal data: when for reasons related to your personal situation, you must stop processing your data unless a legitimate interest is proven, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims, or, when the treatment is aimed at direct marketing.
- Right to limit treatment.
- You can ask us to limit the processing of your data when processing it when the accuracy of the data is contested, while verifying said challenge when the treatment is illegal, but oppose the deletion of your data and request the limitation of the treatment instead when you are you who need them in case of a claim and even when you have opposed the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, which must be verified. In these cases we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability.
- You can request the portability of your data in electronic format, as well as the possibility of transmitting it to another entity. We may find ourselves in need of specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or to exercise the rest of your rights). This is a security measure aimed at ensuring that your personal data is not disclosed to another person who is not entitled to receive it. In an effort to expedite our response, we may contact you to request additional information regarding your request.
Uso de cookies
THE COMPANY may have profiles in social networks, in which case the rules on data protection will be governed by what is indicated here, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
THE COMPANY will treat your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of THE COMPANY, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
If the user publishes personal information through the social network, THE COMPANY is not responsible for it, and the user must be informed of the privacy policies and security measures established by the social network, freeing THE COMPANY from any responsibility.
The publication of contents is expressly prohibited:
That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly illegal or contravene the principles of good faith.
That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that THE COMPANY considers inappropriate.
That they contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Children under 16 must not use the services of our website without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the event that we detect that the user is a minor, we reserve the right to request a copy of your ID or the authorization of your parents and guardians.
THE COMPANY is obliged according to the provisions of the Law to keep secret regarding the personal data accessed, even after the end of the commercial relationship between both parties.
The private communications that could occur between the staff of THE COMPANY and the users or visitors will be considered confidential. Access to this information is restricted by technological tools and by strict internal controls.
Security of the information
THE COMPANY has developed all the technical and organizational systems and measures at its disposal, provided for in the personal data protection regulations to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and subtraction of personal data provided by The user or visitor.
However, the user or visitor must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The user declares to have read the present general conditions or terms of service, accepting and consisting, fully and expressly, of everything provided in each of them.